Monday, October 5, 2009

Prayer

I heard a man speak yesterday on Prayer and he said so many great things but one thing that stuck out was how when we pray we forget the times He's been so faithful to us and we forgot to keep on praying! So I hope to find more time and just "pray!" When the day gets so busy it seems that prayer and time in the word is what goes on the end of the list sometimes! The man also said "God LOVES to hear us pray!"










Through every pain every tear there's a God Who's been faithful to me
When my strength was all gone when my heart had no song Still in love he's provided
Faithful to me
Every word He's promised is true What I thought was impossible I've seen my God do
He's been faithful to me, faithful to me
Looking back He's the love and Mercy I see
Though in my heart I have questioned and failed to believe
He's been Faithful to me, Faithful to me
when my heart looked away

The Many Times I could not pray
Still my God was faithful to me










The days are spent so selfishly
Reaching out for what pleased me
Even when God was faithful to me










Every time I come back to Him
He is waiting for open arms
and I see once again










He's been Faithful to me
Faithful to me









These are a few of my Fall decorations! I love the relaxing feeling of Fall!









4 comments:

  1. Hey, I thought the man that spoke yesterday at church was great, too! Prayer CAN changes things, if not the situation, than ME! :)

    Your decorations are beautiful...just like YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and something we should all think about.

    I cannot believe how awesome your Fall decorations are! Just gorgeous and cozy and welcoming...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday's lessons on prayer were really meaningful for me as well. It is so great that prayer is being more emphasized in the Missionary Church! Yes!
    Jeni, I love your decorations! You are very gifted at pulling a room together to be so welcoming.
    I miss you Sista!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. i very much enjoy and love The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir! :) Such a beautiful song to relate to this post!

    ReplyDelete