Saturday, October 17, 2009

Daily life.....



Here is picture for thought I am sharing
FOR TODAY October 17th

Outside my window...The sun is setting and it's really cold!

I am thinking...of snuggling up on the couch for tv. time with my family soon

I am thankful for...all the times in the past God walked with me in my dessert places

From the learning rooms...making October crafts and one daughter learning to knit!

From the kitchen...Chicken fajitas, mmm

I am wearing...blue track pants, a t shirt and my robe! I told you it was cold!

I am creating...order around the house, or trying to, getting out hats/gloves etc. and putting away BEACH TOWELS!

I am going...to sit on the couch the rest of the night, or until I move to a hot tub later!

I am reading...316 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber

I am hoping...the rest of the weekend lasts a long time!

I am hearing...Mickey Mouse DVD!

Around the house...only 2 loads of laundry left (for today anyhow) and candles lit

One of my favorite things...Hot baths in cold weather, hot cider with a plain donut dipped in!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Lunch with friends Sunday, getting a notebook ready for Christmas shopping, I've already bought a few things and I want to keep track of what I've got! haha

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ Go here if you want to join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. I know you know that this makes me SMILE!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas songs Jeni??? I love you Sista!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just picture your cute little self all snuggly in your track pants and robe! I love that picture too.

    ReplyDelete