Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daybook!

I am thinking...About Fall things and holidays coming up particularly Thanksgiving and Christmas
I am thankful for...being a mom and wife!
From the learning rooms...to pray for someone daily we normally might not think of
From the kitchen...Funfetti Vanilla Cake!
I am wearing...Pink sweater and jeans
I am creating...bookmarks
I am going...to church tonight to teach 1st-5th grade
I am reading...Parenting your teen: Being the Mom your kids need/311 Pelican ct. by Debbie Macomber
I am hoping...the weekend is great! and relaxing!
I am hearing...Kirk Cameron pledge a renewed love to his wife, a GREAT movie!!
Around the house...lots of clean clothes piled up ha
One of my favorite things...Fall and holidays and holiday music!!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Making Apple Crisp, going to the movies, making steak, making cards, lovin on my family!









Here is picture for thought I am sharing






http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ This the website where you can join in the fun for the Daybook!!



1 comment: