Thursday, September 16, 2010

My day so far.....

Outside my window....gray skies, wet grass from a hard rain, and blustery wind through the wet trees.

I am thinking.....that I wished I felt better, I have a cold that came on from allergies I think....Gotta love Oak tree season and falling acorns!

I am thankful for.....a friends mom who passed away today loved Jesus with all her heart and now is completely healed and in heaven! it's bittersweet.

From the learning rooms.....back to school routine is slowly but surely falling into place...can't say I am liking that 6 a.m. alarm but it does make Friday date night and Saturday morning sleep ins more appreciated! ha

From the kitchen.....Peach and Rosemary glazed turkey breast, sweet potatoes and carrots! I love Fall cooking!

I am wearing .....a black t shirt and my favorite black track pants and slippers!

I am creating.....hmmm not much as of now I guess!

I am going.....to the library to get a recommended read and hopefully to veg on the couch a bit!

I am reading.....see above! ha

I am hoping......to feel GREAT tomorrow, have a good date night, that a friend of ours that had a heart attack pulls through a-ok, and that the weekend is good!

I am hearing......Jordan practice the theme from "The Office" on piano.....it actually is very pretty but I don't like that show! haha

Around the house.....getting things tidy, hoping to decorate for Fall next week....thinking about putting Fall touches around and getting some cider and crunchy Cinnamon donuts soon in this place!

One of my favorite things.....music I have to say lately, it's such a mood setter, changer isn't it?

A few plans for the rest of the week.......Get groceries tomorrow, try a new Caramel apple cake recipe (don't think I can go too wrong there), B Day shop for my dad, celebrate his B Day Sunday, hosting youth group at our house, jean shopping for Jordan, hair cut for Jordan.......busy "mom" stuff I guess!
You can go here to make up your own daybook!

Picture for sharing........my Favorite fall snack....but it HAS to be Brachs! Enjoy the Fall my friends! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment