Thursday, September 16, 2010

I can see clearly now........


I got reading glasses......did I tell you that? I went with Grace this summer to get eye check ups.....and I knew she would be getting new glasses since she's worn them all along but I didn't know I would be getting READING glasses!
He put reading lenses up to my eyes and I gasped, out loud and the Dr. sort of snickered and said "it sneaks up on you doesn't it?" WELL YEAH!
But I have to say as much as I love to read....it's probably a good thing that I have them! I just cannot get used to seeing the bottom rim of the glasses and find myself pulling them down on my nose like a granny......now I know why people do that! ha So.....I guess it's not so bad...I made it to age 42 with perfect eyesight......guess some things gotta give and if it's gonna give then let it be my reading eyes! ha Read on my friends......

1 comment:

  1. My kids keep telling me that I need glasses! : )

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete