Monday, December 7, 2009

Outside my window...Christmas lights on the house across the street
I am thinking...about going Christmas shopping all alone with Mike tomorrow night!
I am thankful for...a big blessing in our finances we've prayed about a long time!
From the learning rooms...doing an Advent devotional each night and learning neat things about the nativity and Christmas
From the kitchen...Reindeer treats for a bake sale! a pretzel with a melted Hershey kiss and an M & M pressed on top to look like Rudolph's nose!
I am wearing...PJ's and a fluffy warm robe!
I am creating...a beach glass necklace for a friend (she collects it and gave me a jar for Christmas last year and I treasure it, and I thought long and hard so I hope it works! lol)
I am going...to lay in bed and work on the necklace!
I am reading...Mrs. Miracle
I am hoping...to wrap gifts tomorrow afternoon!
I am hearing...total quiet...BEDTIME!
Around the house...It's looks ALOT like Christmas!
One of my favorite things...that it looks ALOT like Christmas!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Christmas shopping, Macy's Christmas band concert, our church Cantata and lunch with an old friend on the weekend!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing....Grace as a Shepard in the kids musical!




Go to the Simple woman's daybook to join the fun: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your night out shopping! Brian and I will be going out to dinner and doing some shopping ourselves and are really looking forward to it. WoooHooo for Camp Christmas!

    ReplyDelete