Monday, December 28, 2009

Daybook......

Daybook
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...my best friend, my comic relief, my late night wrapping partner...and a wonderful Godly man that I'm so blessed to be married to!
FOR TODAY December 28th, 2009...
Outside my window...Softly falling snow....finally!
I am thinking...about laying on the couch soon by the tree watching a movie alone! lol
I am thankful for...Christmas break with my family for 2 full weeks, I miss them when it's over and being so thankful for a Savior who was born to save us so we can live a life for HIM!
From the learning rooms...Wii games? is that learning? lol
From the kitchen...not much other than some cookies later...another fun part of break, eating out or at someone else's house! I did make roast chicken a few days ago though! ha
I am wearing...jeans, t shirt, and black zip up hoodie
I am creating...a relaxing atmosphere for my family to enjoy for the rest of this week, candles, put away a few decorations and moved around the "snowmen" for the remainder of Winter!
I am going...to watch a movie, take a short nap and go to Cracker Barrel with Mike and the kids for dinner!
I am reading...Snow Bride, by Debbie Macomber
I am hoping...to have the most relaxing evening!!
I am hearing...PURE quiet...
Around the house...HOLIDAYS!
One of my favorite things...Christmas break....sleeping late, staying up late especially
A few plans for the rest of the week: Afternoon date with Mike on Tuesday, both girls are having friends overnight Tues. and I have a Gingerbread village kit for them, and a New Yrs. Eve get together with my parents, Mike's brother and aunt with supper, games and fun!! Hoping to go to the movies with Mike and the kids on New Yrs. day and relax! We'll probably take down the trees this weekend and leave up the frosty mantle and the Snowmen of course! What a wonderful Christmas it's been and and enjoyable and relaxing break......Just what we all need to refresh and prepare for a long winter! I hope we have mounds and mounds of SNOW!! Happy New Year to all my bloggy friends!! I hope you don't have too many resolutions to make! lol
Click on the word Daybook at the top to join the fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Jeni! You are happy and content! I LOVE IT! It "reads" marvelous! Enjoy, my good friend!
    Love ya,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete