Friday, December 18, 2009

YUM!




These are in my top favs for Christmas cookies.....or goodies!! My good friend Dawn makes them every year and always brings them to my Christmas party and in the last few years has given me my own private stash to enjoy! ha All these years that I've loved them I've never made them so with her permission.....I did and am posting it! yum It's so easy and reminiscent of a Butterfinger!
1 Box Extra large Cheez Its
Peanut butter (I adore Jif myself!)
1 bag Milk Choc. chips (or you can use disks)
Spread peanut butter between two crackers, press together and dip in melted choc. As you will see I used an 8 x 8 glass dish and it was perfect for dipping with tongs. Place on Waxed paper and place in the refrigerator for half an hr. or so! You will love these! Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles to add a pretty touch! ENJOY and thanks Dawn!

3 comments:

  1. yummy! If I look back on the comments that I leave on here, I bet almost all of them start with YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting! Glad you included them (and me)in your blog...I feel so special! Now that you are making them, do I need to bring something else to the parties? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family would love these. I'm going to try them. Thanks for posting this little recipe, and thank your friend Dawn for sharing it.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete