Monday, November 2, 2009

Lovey ladies!


My friend Leanne awarded me with the lovely lady blog award! What an honor! Leanne is one of my "lovely ladies" as well....I don't know what I'd do without her funny one liner emails almost daily or a "venting" fest with her! haha She just "gets me" haha She overflows with God's love and Grace, she is a prayer warrior and you know you can count on her prayers! she makes her home a haven of learning for her kids as she home schools each day and makes it "real" as she does her day! I love her dearly!
I now have to award 5 ladies this same award and since Leanne chose some ladies I would choose go to Leanne's blog and check out the lovely ladies she chose so you can enjoy their blogs, they are all lovely in their own ways, and are so talented!
My first Lovely Lady award would go to Alyce! She loves the Lord so much and even though we've never met I know that just by the way she talks and lives her life! I love to chat with her several times a week sort of like my cyber pen pal! She makes her home lovely and is an awesome cook as you will see from her delicious recipes on her blog! She is a big part of her family's life helping out in their school and she has many talents for sure! She makes yummy scented soaps that she sells in her Etsy shop! Perhaps you'll go over to her blog and order some for Christmas gifts!!
My second Lovely Lady award would go to Laura! She's been doing my hair since I was pregnant with Jordan, 15 years ago now! I love her "funky" spirit and her great big smile! She is sooo talented and makes the most beautiful cards as you can see on her blog! You'll enjoy looking over page after page of her awesome cards and I would bet she would take card orders too, for gifts!! and if you need a local hair dresser I highly recommend her! hee
My third lovely lady is Aunt Ruthie from Sugar pie farmhouse....She just makes me smile each and every time I read her blog! She loves the Lord and is such an encouragement to make your house a haven of rest and relaxation....I think she called decorating her home "hugging" your family all the time! Her decorations are breathtaking....I get such great ideas from her! That's the great thing about her blog, you can take a few small ideas to make your house so warm and welcoming! Be sure to have your speakers on when you go to her blog....she always has such fun music playing on her blog....especially at Christmas! Be SURE to check out her recipe section, she's an awesome chef and be sure to go back in her archives to see her amazing holiday decorations......her house is just INCREDIBLE! and she is so loving and warm and her love for the Lord just overflows into each blog post she puts up!
My fourth lovely lady is Kelly, from Kelly's corner! I started reading her blog as a prayer request for her baby girl when she was born and have followed it for about 9 months now. She is just so fun and I enjoy seeing all her photos of her daughter Harper as she grows! She is such a snazzy dresser that little baby, her mama loves fashion and does it on the cheap! she's fun to read!!!
My fifth lovely lady Blog award would go to the Mennonite girls can cook! I ADORE their recipes and they do a "bread for the journey entry" each week meaning your daily bread and encouragement! If you like to cook for the holidays these ladies can set you up! You can search their sight by ingredient and I've made some awesome and yummy things from their site! they love the Lord and you can tell they mix that into each recipe they put up!
So....that's just a few of the lovely ladies I enjoy reading......of course there are dozens more to write about but I could only do 5!!! Hope you enjoy these lovely ladies and be sure to check out all these blogs for some fun.....perhaps if you've been in a blogging lull this will reignite your blogging ideas!!
The holidays are coming and these blogs have some awesome ideas.....Leanne is always doing a "theme" for her homeschooling and I've gotten some good ideas from her school ideas, and these other ladies are always creating cool things, or cooking up some YUMMIES!! enjoy!!! (you can click on each ladies name that is in bold within my post to go to their blog, ENJOY!!) So lovely ladies please accept this Lovely Lady Lovely Blog Award. Just save the picture and post on your own blog and award five of your lovely ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment