Thursday, November 12, 2009

MY DAYS......

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Fall fun, the girls are really into roller blading lately...I'm glad they are getting outside alot!
Outside my window...SUNSHINE!!
I am thinking...about heading out to clean soon and how I need to work on a grocery list later! lol
I am thankful for...a house, 2 cars, health, enough money etc! we're so blessed!
From the learning rooms....talking about what we're thankful for, and others who aren't having such an easy time! GIVING!
From the kitchen...Oatmeal Raisin cookies, Spaghetti pie for dinner (grateful I froze one a few weeks ago! came in handy today....hence the need for the grocery list! lol)
I am wearing...Black track pants, black t shirt, pink baseball hat!
I am creating...a clean and organized house to get ready for the holidays
I am going...to clean
I am reading...Surviving the teen yrs, 144 Cranberry Pt. and Fearless
I am hoping...to have a productive and fun filled family weekend!
I am hearing...Worship music!
Around the house...looking cleaner and pulled together!
One of my favorite things...Holidays! Family!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Steam clean carpets (we share a steam cleaner with my parents, I would HIGHLY recommend them!) Shopping for Oper. Christmas child boxes, Family movie night with homemade pizza Fri. night, Sat. shopping and out to eat at McD's or Taco Bell most likely!! lol
Head to this site to make your own Day page! http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you inspire me. You take such pride in your home and you're always cleaning and organizing and cooking and just being plain awesome! Oh, to have that kind of motivation. Unfortunately, I'd rather do crafty stuff than clean, so I have to seriously force myself and use my hobbies as a reward for doing work around the house. Yuck. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni, This was really simply inspiring!! Love you SISTA!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete