Monday, January 17, 2011

Daybook...

My Daybook, you can go to Simple Woman's Daybook to make up your own Daybook!

FOR TODAY...
Outside my window....It's dark out now, we're expecting some snow and sleet...I still have twinkling lights in two little trees that I'll leave up for the remainder of Winter!

I am thinking.....about alot of stuff, I'm sorta melancholy today...thinking about alot of things that seem overwhelming for others around me, and praying alot and humbling myself ....

I am thankful for.....a warm home, and cars, and food whenever we need it, and a great family!

From the learning rooms.....reading fiction, starting Fudge-a-Mania tonight with Grace! so funny!

From the kitchen....Rosemary chicken, roasted potatoes and carrots.

I am wearing....Black track pants, pink turtleneck and a hoodie.

I am creating....a centerpiece for an upcoming registration table for a Parenting seminar our church is hosting in February!

I am going......to watch Grace and Mike play Wii and then sit by the fire and read and watch the Walton's!

I am reading...This Side of Heaven, by Karen Kingsbury...I wanted to start her books this Winter since so many friends recommended her for years!

I am hoping....to CHEER up and get out of this frumpy slump today! ha

I am hearing....the fire crackle, the Wii and the shower!

Around the house....Jordan is overwhelmed with a homework load tonight and upcoming exams to study for, Wii, showers, and "night time" stuff!

One of my favorite things.......SNOW DAYS! we've had a few recently and would love another!! haha and a nice heavy snow during the day when I can curl up with a book on the couch by the fire and watch the snow fall!

A few plans for the rest of the week...HAHA this makes me laugh because our week is very busy, bible study prep (I set up the snack table/coffee and do the opening game on occasion and that's tomorrow!), meetings for Mike, church activities, we NEED Toilet paper ha so I will have to do a Target run, getting things for the upcoming parenting seminar to decorate , track meets, and hopefully a longggg awaiting date night!! I think on our last date night we were Christmas shopping!! haha

A picture to share of my sweet friend Leanne...TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY! she is a treasure, I can't tell you how many times that little sound of "bling" on my phone announcing a text from her, or how many times I text her during a yucky moment or a good one....She's that friend you always hope for, that you can cry with, laugh with, share private jokes with, complain about weight with, sigh over children who won't cooperate, share touching scripture with, prayers with and just a special someone to call friend!!! I love her so much!!!



1 comment:

  1. Awww! You just blessed me! Again! You always do! I thought your email was going to be that recipe for your yum soup!
    Love ya my dear! And we are quite the pair - melancholy Sistas! I think we need some vitamin D! haha!
    Love you lots! You and your family too!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete