Monday, January 3, 2011

Daybook....

FOR TODAY....
Outside my window....gray overcast sky....dry ground...no snow yet...all melted and dirty!

I am thinking....how surprised I am that I'm not more tired after being home with the kids for two weeks and sleeping in, back to reality today and it wasn't too bad!

I am thankful.....for a WONDERFUL Christmas with friends and my precious family, we had a ball!

From the learning rooms......back to school today!

From the kitchen........Roast chicken tonight!

I am wearing......track pants, red turtleneck and black hoodie.

I am creating........cleaning up, putting some Christmas stuff away, less clutter hopefully!

I am going........to get the chicken washed and ready, put away laundry, take Jordan to an eye
Dr. app't and hopefully fit in a trip to the library there somewhere!

I am reading......Sisterchicks go to Mexico

I am hoping.......for snow!

I am hearing........Bing Crosby...I'll keep my Christmas music out for a week or so yet!

Around the house.......less clutter, beginning to look a bit cleaner and organized!

One of my favorite things........reading in Winter, with the kids, myself.....especially if it's snowing and Grace still loves to read Winter/Snow books with me in Wintertime....

A few plans for the week......bible study, church Weds. night, taking down the remaining trees, groceries, laundry...the usual....back to the routine!

A picture to share........that special Christmas project I was keeping secret is done and given! It was scrapbooks for each child done up until present day.......they loved them and I loved watching them look through them. I hope to sit with each of them and look through them....hard to imagine only a year and a half left in Jordan's. Time is going fast and I wanted to catch some of the special moments!
You can go to the right of my blog roll to Simple Woman to make your own daybook! or read others! enjoy!
HAVE A BLESSED AND FULL OF LIFE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. What a special gift that they'll treasure always. It was just photo albums when I was growing up (they didn't scrapbook) but my mom put one together for me. I still have it and treasure it. So I know they will too.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete