Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Daybook!

FOR TODAY Outside my window...SUNSHINE SUNSHINE SUNSHINE!! birds at the bird feeder (and squirrels, argh ha) and lovely lovely SUNSHINE!! and blue fresh skies...Spring is Springin!!

I am thinking...about what we might do this afternoon, maybe a walk later!

I am thankful for...SUNSHINE! God just knew how much we would enjoy the changing seasons, and the artwork he provides outside each day!

From the learning rooms...Trying to work with Grace on reading and math.....I don't know why it was so much easier with the first two! Grace would much rather be off playing than working on school work! haha But we are getting much better and reading thankfully!

From the kitchen...stuffed pizza and Olive Garden salad(I just copy what they do!) for my brother in laws Birthday party here tonight! Mike's aunt Roz is bringing her famous chocolate cake with Chocolate Butter cream....my mouth is watering!!

I am wearing...red polka dotted pj's pants, a t shirt and an ADIDAS zip up jacket! (It is Sat!)

I am creating...a more organized environment around here hopefully!

I am going...NO WHERE today! yay! accept a nice walk! I planned early in the week not to make any plans to go out today since we've been so busy this week!

I am reading...Fresh Wind Fresh Fire (still) and a Debbie Macomber book

I am hoping...that it's a GREAT weekend!

I am hearing...Count Basie slam it out on Sax! ha

Around the house...PAPERS PAPERS PAPERSSSSSS!!!

One of my favorite things...Saturdays with blue skies and SUNSHINE!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Birthday party tonight, guys are all going to a local Hockey Game, church on Sunday....easy weekend!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing: This was Grace last Sat. playing Employment office in her room with the piano bench as her desk! I couldn't resist when I saw her in a skirt, PEARLS and these white socks and "high heels" as she calls them......I'm savoring these days while she's little!
Hope you go and do your own Daybook for others to enjoy, go here to do so or read others!

2 comments:

  1. huge SMILE! Oh, my Grace! Love that girl! I love Macy too!
    I hope you have so much fun tonight and a great sunny day today!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes poking out from under the bench is totally cute!! I am loving the sunshine too! Have a great weekend. I am going to see a play from James McCulloch's drama kids tonite, To Kill A Mockingbird. My favorite book and movie with Gregory Peck. I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete