Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MORE Spring cleaning......


MORE spring cleaning........Heading to our Master bedrooms!! I'm just starting on mine today.....I was looking at the book shelves in my room and thought that would be a good place to start! I seem to always have so many books I "intend" to read so I'm going to line them up in order of wanting to read them and see if that motivates! ha
I LOVE wearing baseball caps and mostly wear them in Summer so I am thinking one of those baseball cap hangers would be ideal for me! Jordan has one I might steal since he NEVER puts it on the hook! ha I have my eye on a FLORAL cap at Target...watching for a sale......
My closet is what I dread.....not the clothing part since I did clear those out in the Fall for a church clothing drive.....but the shelves! I KNOW there are dust bunnies up there having a ball and BOOKS .....old books......and get this: CASSETTE TAPES that I used to let the kids listen to for their quiet times in years past. (BOO HOO I don't have any napping kids anymore.....well little napping ones anyhow! ha I have a teen but that's not my point! ha)
So......we'll see if I have some good before and after photos of my closet by end week! good luck!! the Sunshine sure is helpful!! Head over to Beautiful 2 God, her button is on my sidebar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment