Monday, September 21, 2009

Energize me!
















Yesterday at church I was struck by something I heard about what gifts or life experiences God gives us and puts in our paths that.....energize us! Being a mom and wife definitely is what energizes me! it's where I connect and it amazes me God knew all of this before he even created me! It's amazing how we are all so different yet God puts some of the same things in our lives. I'm so grateful that this is where God has put me....to be here loving and nurturing my family!
Here's three of the people that energize me most, that create HUGE piles of laundry, that hug me everyday, that have NO idea what it means to clean their rooms, that I pray with every night, that fight like you wouldn't believe, that go to food give aways and help people carry food to their cars, that roll their eyes at me, that walk around the house singing about God's love, that leave their pant legs inside out when they put them down the laundry shoot, that love to cuddle up in our Queen sized bed ALL five of us and watch a movie......See how they just about drain you and then energize you all at the same time.....sort of like our relationship with Christ.....when we feel so drained it's time spent with Him that energizes us! thankfully.....WHEW....because sometimes I feel like that pair of pants with one leg inside out!




3 comments:

  1. You are too cute. I just love this. It's so true and so incredibly wonderful. God has given us these families to love and nurture and even be driven a little crazy by at moments. Even those moments usually end up being something we can think back on and smile or even laugh about. I feel energized just reading this! God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life with kids - gotta LOVE IT!!!!! I always say I'd rather go to bed exausted with children, then well rested with no children. I'm thankful for the blessing of family!! That would include sister-in-laws too!!!!

    ReplyDelete