Saturday, June 19, 2010

My day so far........

FOR TODAY Outside my window...Sunshine and lots of it!! so happy about that!


I am thinking...about getting some morning cleaning done so I can thoroughly enjoy the day with my kidlets outside by the pool!


I am thankful for...my hubby who is the BEST daddy ever and we're so happy to celebrate him tomorrow and for my dad who is the greatest!


From the learning rooms...LOTS of reading over the summer!


From the kitchen...2 fried eggs, 1 pc. of buttered toast and one piece with 3 berry jam, sliced bananas with fresh raspberries on them! MMM was it yummy!


I am wearing...shorts and one of Mike's t shirts I wore to bed


I am creating...a cleaner house hopefully!


I am going...to get vacuuming and putting away laundry, not my favorite job!


I am reading...catching up on the MANY magazines I have that I've ignored


I am hoping...my day's work goes fast and we have the best day EVAH!!


I am hearing...DVD of I Love Lucy!


Around the house...Getting ready to host Father's day lunch tomorrow and Mike finishing putting a new roof on our Sun porch


One of my favorite things...SUMMER VACATION WITH MY FAMILY!


A few plans for the rest of the week: So excited to go see Toy Story 3 late afternoon with Mike's aunt, Father's day lunch tomorrow with family and lots of sun/pool/and chalk drawing!!! Our dog is having surgery on Weds. to have a LARGE bladder stone removed and we're so blessed that my cleaning job covers the cost exactly and besides the cost of NOT having a sick dog....Priceless, I've had it with her sickness and messes! ha


Here is picture for thought I am sharing.....HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE GREAT FATHER'S IN MY LIFE!! I'M SO BLESSED!
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ Go and make your own Daybook fun here!

No comments:

Post a Comment