Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Macy's Birthday!

Yesterday June 7th was Macy's 12th. Birthday! Where has the time gone? She is such a delight......I remember being so "upset" she was moving on to 6th. Grade and now it's nearly over...... She mainly asked for money when family asked what she wanted for her Birthday and she got plenty of it......she's starting to enjoy "shopping" and fashion a bit more this year.....I don't think I can allow the girl to have another pair of flip flops and with saying that I bought her TWO pair for her Birthday......guess I can't complain then! ha
She's always so smiley and gracious when she gets a gift......that makes it fun to give to her!! she had big smiles when CASH fell out of a card!! and everyone would laugh!!




Jordan and Grace were very thought-filled and clever with their gifts. Grace bought a wallet at Aeropostle for Macy but she made a card to go with it and printed up a coupon she created for making Macy's bed for a WEEK! and Jordan got her favorite gum and a card with a coupon in it to take her to Arby's for lunch on him....her favorite fast food! so I thought that was kind of nice!!
We had a lot of fun at her party, she chose a Hawaiian theme and we left some of it up since she's having a friend Birthday/pool party this Saturday!! Another great day for another great kid!!!
(p.s. the song is for Macy...haha she digs it ya know?)

4 comments:

  1. : )
    I loved reading this!
    Lydia is SO excited to go to the party!
    I loved reading about Jordan and Grace's gifts! How thoughtful!

    I really LIKE that Macy girl of yours!

    Love,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post and I love the gifts from Jordan and Grace. Happy Birthday to your little girl, sniff sniff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACY ~ LUV YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday to your dear daughter!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete