Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weekend Daybook.......

For today: A bit of rain, some sunshine and summer is coming in with a green and gorgous floral bang! 9 more days of school.......yay!!

I am thinking...about what a hard week Mike has had with his Grandpa in and out of the hospital and helping make decisions as to where it's best for him to be staying right now...aging isn't so easy!

I am thankful for...feeling better, I was sick in bed for a few days with a sinus infection and cold....went to the Dr. finally and am feeling on the mend!

From the learning rooms...the girls are scrambling to read to put in their last points for accelerated reader at school!

From the kitchen...Roast with sweet red gravy, potatoes, corn and berry chocolate shortcakes!

I am wearing...PJ pants, and a snoopy t shirt

I am creating...some Birthday party ideas for Macy's upcoming 12th Birthday party next weekend!

I am going...to soak in a hot bubble bath and read!

I am reading...Susanna's Garden, by Debbie Macomber

I am hoping...to feel 100% energy back tomorrow, and get back into my exercise routine and home routine!

I am hearing...The Muppet Show, DVDs I got for Christmas, what a good old show that is, Grace is laughing and laughing! music to my ears!

Around the house...It's in pretty good shape since I've been home so much this week and everyone pitched in and I was able to clean alot yesterday!

One of my favorite things...My new Miles Davis CD I ordered off Amazon ....used of course! Miles is one of Cliff Huxtables fav's ya know? ha such sweet listening....my mama says "this music puts me to sleep!" haha but I say pop it in at dinner with 5 of us at the table....ahh Then she said "now that I could handle!" ha

A few plans for the rest of the week: Sunday we're actually home and resting.....imagine that! Monday we're having all of our family over for MACY'S 12TH BIRTHDAY! She's so excited about her Birthday this yr. We do parties on their 5, 8, 10, 12 and 13th. Birthday's that way I wasn't having to throw a party every year three times a yr. so this is HER YEAR! and it's a pool party next Sat!! fun times!! She is growing up so lovely!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing. My mama also said I don't get enough pictures of the "Night in Shining Armor" on my blog......so here goes......in his favorite pose...being silly!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. We do family parties most of the time, but do "friend" birthday parties at 5 and 10.
    Cute photo of your hubby :-)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macy is lovely! I am very thankful that our daughters are such good friends! And us too!!!
    I hope this next week will be ful of good memory making moments! : )
    YOU are a GREAT MOM!
    Love ya!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!! Tell the birthday girl that she should consider writing me back sometime this year.... ;)

    ReplyDelete