Thursday, May 13, 2010

Women's Daybook....

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...It's raining and blowing so I'm embracing it and lighting candles, I made a pot of green peach tea and put my hanging flowers out in the rain!

I am thinking...about a reception I'm helping with this Sunday and trying not to worry that I won't do a good job decorating or having ENOUGH food!

I am thankful for...a husband who really loves his wife and comes home everyday and "lives" it!

From the learning rooms...reading reading reading!

From the kitchen...Grilled fish, baked potatoes and squash!

I am wearing...Black track pants, gray and pink long sleeved t shirt, black vest.

I am creating...PHOTO ALBUMS....blah, not my favorite job but I'm getting at it TODAY! we take alot of pictures in Spring since we have alot of Birthday's in Spring so more will be coming in!

I am going...to maybe make a fire and put in a movie and get at the photo albums!

I am reading...Loving Your Teen (*smile*)

I am hoping...that it's a GORGEOUS sunny day tomorrow night for a friend's wedding!!

I am hearing...rain falling against the windows!

Around the house...LAUNDRY LAUNDRY AND MORE LAUNDRY clean in baskets calling to........MY CHILDREN! ha

One of my favorite things...the weekends with Mike and the kids!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Doing some BIG shopping for the food for the reception Sunday night I'm helping with (thankfully Mike's working home so he's helping unload it!), going to our dear friend's wedding Friday night, celebrating my b day (again ha) with Mike's aunt, and laying around alot reading I hope!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Heading to watch Singing In the Rain while I sort photos.......what a great day for it since it's raining and will be most of the day!!! I LOVE old movies.....they give me that warm fuzzy feeling, they are wholesome and usually funny! Have a GREAT weekend all my good friends!! (I hope you had your speakers on to enjoy this song from Gene Kelly.......a little trivia: did you know Gene Kelly had a 104* temp while doing this famous rain song?)

Go over here and work out your own fun daybook....it's always surprising to me how good my days really are after I write it out! ha




1 comment: