Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Daybook......

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Gorgeous sunshine and blue skies and the trees are coming to life and looking so beautiful!

I am thinking...about all the cleaning I did today and hoping I'm not going to be too tired before I can go to BED! haha

I am thankful for...looking around my home, at my kids, at Mike and thinking "this is the dream!"

From the learning rooms...everyone is just reading alot!

From the kitchen...haha Gourmet meal tonight.....Raisin bread french toast and fruit!

I am wearing...black track pants and a white t-shirt.

I am creating...a reception for one of our Youth Pastors who is being ordained in a few weeks! fun!

I am going...to the flower market with Mike and the girls because they want me to choose some colors of flowers I'd enjoy getting for Mother's day...ya know you've come full circle when YOU get to choose! ha although I still love a paper cup flower pot!

I am reading...a Debbie Macomber book

I am hoping...to get in a nice long walk soon

I am hearing...sounds of birdies outside!

Around the house...CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN....I cleaned from 10:30-4:00 on and off....did laundry too but I'm going give a child the privilege of putting that away later! ha

One of my favorite things...Mother's day weekend....my Birthday is 2 days after so I have so much fun celebrating the entire weekend and week!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Friday night Mike's taking the girls and I to Beauty and Beast here at our local theatre, Sat. night some girlfriends and I are going out to a new Tearoom to celebrate my Birthday, and Sat. Mike and my dad are grilling for Mother's day and we're also having my Birthday party with family....there will be 16 of us here! so it's going to be a fun and full weekend.....OH and I have nothing to do Sat. morning so it's sleeping in! yay!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...My mamma on her Birthday last month! What a great and Godly mom she is....I don't know what I'd do without her....Have I ever told you all she and my dad have watched our kids EVERY Friday night since Jordan was born and he will be 16 soon....she knows it takes Date nights and time away from home to make a marriage good and a tired mom refreshed! She is TRULY a Proverbs 31 Mamma!!


Go on over to Simple Women's day book here and join the fun!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome daybook, Jeni! You have such an exciting weekend coming up and you deserve it. How incredibly cool that your mom has watched your kids every Friday since Jordan was born. Do you think she could talk to my mom? LOL

    Happy Mother's Day/Birthday Weekend, to one of the most beautiful and sweetest gals I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : )
    I loved this too, Jeni!
    I got all teary when I read the part about your mom!
    I hope your weekend is THE BEST!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you daughter dear! you are the best!
    I love being Mom, and grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete