Sunday, March 29, 2009

Coupons!




Alot of people are using coupons more and more these days! How can you turn down free money? ha Using coupons is turning into a real "study" of sorts. I find many coupon blogs that lay out in detail each store and what sales they are having and where you can find the ads! I found this cute and practical idea for storing coupons until you need to use them. You will need a 3 ring binder, this was 1 1/2" and a 3 hole punch or at least a hole punch. You take the coupon inserts that come in the paper each week, write the date at the top corner (click on the inside photo to enlarge the photo to see where) and when you have time to thumb through the coupons they are here OR in a few weeks when you come upon an ad and remember "I think I had a coupon for that" it's at your fingertips! The blog to the right of my screen, Money saving mom has different posts that tell you right where to find the coupon by date and what store is using it! I pretty much shop at Meijer and Target but if there's a great deal at Kroger or a drug store I will go for it! I don't have couponing down to a science like some of these gals that are paying next to nothing for ALOT of products but I'm trying! Here's the sight I found this binder idea, she has many other great ideas as well! We all need to save a few dollars and this is an easy way to start! http://www.frugalcouponliving.com/2008/12/having-system-of-couponing.html

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend! You make me SMILE! Go Snoopy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete