Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shopping alone.......

SHOPPING! SHOPPING! SHOPPING! SHOPPING!
I had a chance to go out alone the other day and just browse the sales.....I hit great sales at Kohl's
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/homepage.jsp here's the online sight if you don't have one nearby! I got a few turtlenecks, cute ones (my favorite piece of clothing to wear I think) and a few sweaters for myself and my daughter! A few cute gifts in the housewares department and some sporty clothes for my son! The most expensive pc. I bought was 7.20 and the cheapest......you'll love this! 3.20! I think you could find good clearance at any store right now if you have some time to browse through the racks!
Tis the time to shop for Winter clothes.....you can even use of of the cuter light sweaters for layering with t-shirts! Since it seems to be cold here in MI.....STILL it's worth shopping and you will have some cute new things next Fall/Winter waiting for you! I also notice many purses 60% off and ALOT of cute jewelry.....but that will be for another day! ha ENJOY! Gotta love sales!



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment