Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another project!











Another project done, seems to have taken forever to get each room how we want it since we moved here almost 8 yrs. ago. This is a good one for the girls and I particularly, and this happens to be Mike's office when he works home once a month. Although I didn't show his desk. It's opposite this wall. It's so great to have games, and crafts at our finger tips! All my stamping stuff is easily accessible and I actually stamped a baby card yesterday, it's been a long time! Having a work table there is what makes it! We love to craft/paint etc. so this is a nice room for us! Nice to have a handy husband! You can click on each photo if you want closer details, I love these cute little sticker labels I found at Target to label my buckets of stuff!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, I guess you were organizing! It all looks great!
    still remembering all our laughs from Sat.
    Love ya sista,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete