Thursday, February 10, 2011

True friends....

So...my family was gone to church last night and Grace stayed home and fell asleep by 7:30 and I was in a hot bubble bath and I hear the dog barking....her alert that someone is home or here. Well it was just about the time we get home from church so I hear someone knocking on the backdoor...so I yelled out "Macy use the key I'm in the tub!" Well....the next thing I heard was the door to the sun porch closing...a minute later the phone rings (and I'm sure some one's locked out and calling me to let them in)...but no....it's my best buddy Leanne's hubby "I left you some medicine on the back of Mike's car...be well!"
THIS was the medicine!! he knows how to care for a sick woman believe me!! I'm thinking the two mixed might be pretty tasty?? an orange float?? would taste good for this sick girl!! THANK YOU DANNY......YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE BESTEST!!!

1 comment: