Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daybook..

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...Snow, lots of snow! and it snowed a little more today too! I think it's pretty, especially sitting inside by a fire!

I am thinking...that I'm really tired and I think I'll go take a bath and crawl into bed with a book.

I am thankful for...being cozy with my family on a Sunday afternoon.

From the learning rooms...lots of Winter reading, Grace and I have been reading about Penguins lately.

From the kitchen...Nacho bar for Superbowl snacking. Mike is downstairs with friends watching the game and Macy and I are cozy by the fire watching a movie! ha The food is good though!

I am wearing...Track pants, a turtle neck and sweatshirt.

I am creating...some order I hope, this place is a mess! Monday morning will definitely be calling me to the laundry room and the dust cloth!

I am going...to get Grace tucked into bed, fall into a hot tub and relax!

I am reading...The other side of the Ocean by Karen Kings bury


I am hoping...to wake up Monday morning refreshed and ready for face the week, for some friends who have been sick to feel a-ok and for some new plans we have at home to work out and fall into place!

I am hearing...LOUD LOUD voices from the downstairs with cheers and jeers watching the Superbowl!

Around the house...Laundry, food, clutter, dust bunnies .........haha you get the picture!

One of my favorite things...Cozy weekends at home together by the fire, watching movies, playing games, and eating yummy warm winter foods!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Laundry (did you gather I'm behind on laundry? ha), Bible Study, prayer group, some errands, appt's and lots of family time I hope!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...My sled team!


Take part in your own day book...go here to join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment