Thursday, November 18, 2010

My daybook........

FOR TODAY....
Outside my window.....Gray skies, leafy yard......very calm breezes!

I am thinking....about getting alot done today since I have a free day home!

I am thankful for......being able to stay home everyday!

From the learning rooms.......Grace working VERY hard to learn lines to two Christmas musicals she is in soon!

From the kitchen......HAHAHA this makes me laugh because I've been sick yet still cooking pretty good stuff this week surprisingly! Hoping to make a triple batch of Oatmeal cookie dough today when Macy gets home, she's a great help in that area and needs very little supervision!

I am wearing....Jeans and a sweatshirt....no time to shower yet which is unusual ...Jordan realized at 6:30 a.m. that he had a 7:00 a.m. MEETING...so I was high tailin it this morning!

I am creating.....(it's a secret Christmas project for my kids and since they sometimes read my blog I can't say but I'm glad to have free time today to work on it! ha...stay tuned!....it's a project that I said yesterday to myself: WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO DO THIS NOW? hahaha)

I am going.......to clean for the next 45 mins, make a list of what I've purchased for Christmas so far, then work on the project and laundry while I'm at it! Mike's taking a half day to put in a new floor in his bathroom!

I am reading......SKIPPING CHRISTMAS, it's so funny...it's what the movie Christmas with the Kranks was made from...I love to read that and the Christmas Jar every year at this time!

I am hoping.......to accomplish ALOT today!

I am hearing........Chris Botti playing Christmas trumpet, so relaxing!

Around the house.......things coming together for the holidays!

One of my favorite things.......HOLIDAY "STUFF"!

A few plans for the rest of the week......Finish Thanksgiving grocery shopping tomorrow, do more Christmas shopping with Mike tomorrow night, spend lots of time with the kids in the evenings this weekend......and I MIGHT put up my Kitchen tree (OK don't wince!...I've been down and out sick for over two weeks now and I need some cheer in the house..these poor kids aren't seeing their "best" mommy! plus they love it! and it would be ONE DOWN! ha)

A picture to share.....Two Saturday's ago this is what we woke to, and Mike was out taking a picture of it at 6 a.m. when he took the dog out! Notice all the leaves underneath? haha

Have a super week all preparing for your Thanksgiving .....and remember to take time to actually BE THANKFUL!!
Go here to Simple Woman and do your own day book!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you've had snow already! How nice. I hope you show us your secret Christmas project, after Christmas of course :-)
    I'm thankful to be able to be home everyday too!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete