Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nov. 6, 2010

For Today.......


Outside my window.......Melting snow over fallen leaves, ha Gotta love Michigan!


I am thinking.......about the many things I'd like to get done in the house today!


I am thankful for.......feeling alot better today, I've been feeling pretty sick all week.


From the learning rooms.......hmmm not alot, need a library run too.


I am wearing........HAHAHAHA my pj's and bathrobe and it's 1:00, but it is the weekend!


I am creating.......a few lists for Thanksgiving company/dinner......and even some Christmas shopping.


I am going.......shopping with Macy later for church dress pants.


I am reading........a fluff Christmas book by Debbie Macomber and a Teen book.


I am hoping..........to get alot done today and have fun too!


I am hearing........Christmas music on the holiday channel on tv.


Around the house.........it's a mess actually......just needs some time!


One of my favorite things........November and upcoming holidays!


A few plans for the rest of the week.......It's going to be a busy week, 2 cleaning jobs, 1/2 days for both girls and I'm watching my friend's two kids 4 afternoons this week and going to both of my girls conferences.


A picture for sharing......We had a light snow today it was pretty, but we do need to get the leaves up before it snows regularly! ha

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It's so cozy! I'm in S. Cali. so no snow here..but would love a dose to make it more festive. Lights curled around the trunks of palm trees just doesn't look right..hehehe..hugs.

    ReplyDelete