Friday, June 5, 2009

Exercise!


I just ordered this DVD, it was about $10 with shipping on EBAY, but you can get it on Amazon etc. I'm sure or in stores I imagine!
OH MY WORD! it's three 25 min. workouts.....I have NEVER, and I mean never worked out so hard! it's a constant 20 mins. of circuit training with weights for portions of it, although you could do it without weights but it might not be as effective! She kicks BUTT! she gives no breaks...you go from one thing to another...I woke up today feeling muscles that obviously have never been worked! haha I liked it and could see how it will bring results (if I can stand it) Dare I say I actually enjoyed at least half of it! haha She's the trainer on Biggest Loser so I thought it might work you in slow! NOT! there's three levels 1,2 and 3 and she suggests you move up as you feel comfortable...not sure I'll ever get passed 1! All this to say....I would HIGHLY recommend it...she has two gals behind her, one is doing a modified version of what she is doing for beginners and one is doing the full workout! I stuck with the modified! ha it's a good GOOD workout!! I made Mike try it and he said he could NOT believe how out of shape he is! hahaha My kids made it through the whole thing too.....obviously they did it at their own pace but it was fun! and a GREAT way to spend $10!!

3 comments:

  1. you know I am reading Making The Cut.. I cannot stick to her plan though I am sure..I want to get the DVD..its only $10?? I'll have to check it out. I am not suppose to be spending any extra money, but darn..I gotta get that beach body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome workout! I bought that and used it leading up to my sister's wedding last August and it really helped me out with feeling more comfortable in my dress. Now, if only I hadn't stopped doing it or had even started it again! I may just need to bust that puppy out and get to it again!

    Oh, and I want you to know that using your stamps that day at Bible study has created a monster. I now have bought "some" (you can use your imagination to how much that might be) stamping and card-making supplies and am a tad obsessed. I'll post my first creation when it's done. I'll just blame you if Brian starts asking where all this stuff came from! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Renee, not Brad. Can't get this to accept me with my name????This workout sounds great, I just bought the p90x, waiting on it, but running in prep to get my be-hind kicked. I have stamps and want to do something with my many as well. Jeni, do you still get together at church??? Cute page, girly:0)

    ReplyDelete