Thursday, May 14, 2009

Salad!


Don't you love salad weather? when you feel like making a really nice salad for yourself? I did last week.....my fav. is a hot piece of grilled chicken off the George Foreman Grill still warm, on my salad....and so many different toppings to choose from! I love love love 1/2 an avocado on mine....I love to put shredded cabbage on it too for an Asian flair (you can just buy those preshredded bags!) With Asian salads I love Catalina.....for Chef salad I've got to have Thousand Island! I love all salads.....I'm making a tossed salad base salad next week for Memorial Weekend that has chicken, dried berries, snow peas....and many more goodies with a Teriaki style Vinaigrette! yum I'll have to post that later!
SO ENJOY A NICE SALAD SOON!!! and use Lowfat dressing! ha you don't want to ruin all those good veggies with high fat dressing!

2 comments: