Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fun Ideas!


You can go to this blog and read an entry this gal made about showing off your kitchen......each Friday she has bloggers comment and post a link of their kitchen or whatever room she's showcasing that week! I had a BALL looking at many different kitchens and thought you might too! I got some cute idea.....what a small change adding a small lamp or glittery candle does to soften and warm a room! and you won't get over this gal's own kitchen...she has fruit in these gorgeous glass jars on her counters! wow I think I'd eat more apples if my fruit looked like that! I wonder if it's real or fake fruit...oh well doesn't matter it looks so cool! so ENJOY!!!

This gal also has the most touching story about her baby Harper coming into the world! somehow I got a prayer request link for her when her baby was born and have followed her ever since. You can go into older posts to read her story...she is a lovely young sweet southern Christian mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment