Tuesday, February 17, 2009


We are getting more snow over the next few days! I know some people don't like that but if it's going to be winter then be pretty! haha Here's the words to a song I love by Ronnie Freeman, if you haven't heard of him go on youtube and check out some of his songs. This one rings so true for us, it isn't US that should be satisfied with HIM it's us that needs to be satisfying the Lord! Hopefully I'll be cooking something good soon haha and have something yummy to post!
You satisfy my soul .and i stand amazed at the blessings ive known.and still to this day the mercies you show the way you fill me lord , how could i ask for more your every breath i breath you color the skies with beautiful leaves youve proven that you will provide for my needs the way you fill me lord how could i ask for more
Chorus im satisfied , im satisfied ive been cared for so faithfully lord here my plea and may it be that your satisfied with me you give me grace without end and you have forever removed all my sin .Now the makers of heaven and earth call me friend and from the joy that brings oh how my spirit sings

No comments:

Post a Comment