Thursday, February 19, 2009

Minnie Mouse turns 8!




Today Minnie Mouse, AKA Miss Grace turns eight!! Minnie Mouse is the theme around here this yr. for turning 8! You can only have so many horse parties! ha A great day to turn eight I would say, she was a week over her due date just to prove she likes to do things a bit "her way"! here she is at age 5 on her first day of Preschool.....raring to go, not intimidated, not hanging on my leg, ready to go in and for ME to leave her there! My brave child, ready to try new things, and always with a reason to try it! Stay tuned for photos after the Minnie Mouse party this coming Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Tell Grace Happy Birthday! How you doing mom?? Your baby is 8!!!
    I bet you are surprised with seeing a comment from me huh?
    Love ya,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! Happy Birthday Gracie!!

    That was me too, btw ~ all ready to go to school, even with my little briefcase (my dad worked at an office, and I wanted to be just like him). I was completely embarrassed by my mom following the bus all the way to school.....;)

    I can't believe she's *just* eight - I actually thought she was turning nine! She's a very mature little young lady....I just love her!!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear GRACIE, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

    hey Jeni...feel like we haven't "talked" in ages!

    ReplyDelete