Saturday, August 23, 2008

We Love Lucy!







It's so hot today.....we hung out by the pool all afternoon! my nieces and nephew came over and my mom and we ate lunch and hung outside! It's steamy hot.....we'll enjoy every last moment of hanging by the pool, even after school as long as the weather holds out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer livin' but I think the troops are ready for a change!

We are heading out to Subway for dinner downtown and then to see Kung Phoo Panda at the cheap theatre, $3 a ticket! one of our favorite aunties is joining us and our uncle! we try to get together as often as we can on Saturday nights! it's become tradition practically! We love to grill up something scrumptious and ooh and ahh over how good it tastes, play some board games or curl up with a movie or an episode or two of our favorite RED HEAD.....I LOVE LUCY!! hope you are all enjoying the last scraps of summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment