Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's Early!


Well school is soon coming so we are trying to get to bed earlier and get up earlier! It's a good idea to ease into the early school mornings ahead of time! ha My youngest isn't having trouble waking up but the older two are! Guess I'll have to step in and be their alarm today! Heading to get some things organized.....one of my favorite things to do! will work on posting photos later! Have a great morning......God sure has given us some lovely mornings here! I added a photo that my middle daughter took early in the morning at camp this summer, I thought is was so cool how the fog was rolling in over the cornfields! God is such an artist!

1 comment:

  1. Did Macy take the pic? She did good. I'll show you about posting them smaller, etc later..Have a good one..

    ReplyDelete