Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SCHOOL SUPPLIES!

STAPLES......School supplies are out in full force in all the stores! It's almost like that feeling when it's getting close to Christmas, the big signs go up, the ads are ALL about school sales! I hope all of you are getting in on the Penny deals at STAPLES stores if you have them! we've collected probably too much stuff here! but we use it for art projects and things throughout the year! I saw a commercial for Office Max doing the same thing! We've gotten many packs of pencils for either a penny or FREE! Like today......I sent my son in to get pencil boxes for .50 and they had pencils in pkgs. of 8 FREE! it was an instant rebate so enjoy! We can never get enough glue stix around here so for .20 for a double pack it's worth it! Happy saving!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love those bargains! I hit it big at Walmart too the other night!

    Cool site - very creative - Love the music, and comments

    ReplyDelete