Monday, March 7, 2011

My Day....

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...beautiful gorgeous sunshine and blue skies!! I pulled every blind wide opened to let in the sunshine! When I sit at the computer the sun beats through the window and feels so nice on my face!
I am thinking...about the movie Mike and I watched over the weekend. One Night With the King, the story of Esther from the bible. I was so struck with how brave she was to face a King and plead for her people's lives because she was obedient to God! There's a great line in the movie where she says basically it's because she has a strong faith in God that she is able to do something so difficult! I don't think I'll ever be in a place where I might lose my life by obeying God but it inspired me to know "for such a time as this I was placed in the life I'm in!"
I am thankful for...spring that is soon coming...I'm ready! I am loving the sunshine lately and it's been lighter in the morning and evenings!
From the learning rooms...Lots of piano practice, this is the time of year the kids pick their piano recital song and I"m so glad to say I LIKE ALL 3 SONGS they've chosen...which is good since I have to listen to them for the next 3 months!
From the kitchen...over the weekend homemade bread and Cinnamon rolls! yum
I am wearing...Black track pants, gray striped turtleneck and a white fleece sweatshirt!
I am creating...some organizing in the junk drawers, Tupperware cabinets, spice cupboards and STILL putting away holiday stuff! ha
I am going...to take Grace to the Orthodontist, then pick up Macy, then pick up Grace from chess club then Jordan from track practice THEN we're going out to McDonald's with Mike's Grandpa for supper...so no cooking yay!
I am reading...hmm forgot the title, ha A Cedar Cove series and Visionary Marriage by Rob Reinow
I am hoping...to go and lay down for a small snippet of a nap today!
I am hearing...the dog chasing after a stuffed piggy dog toy! and .....THE DRYER!
Around the house...cleaning up, always on Mondays especially...laundry piles up over the weekend, the fridge needs cleaned out and always clutter laying around!
One of my favorite things...Sunshine streaming through the window to brighten the day!!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Bible Study, prayer group, cleaning out Grace's closet, church and hopefully a DATE night out on the weekend! I have a Barnes and Noble gift card I would really like to use!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...Soon we'll be looking up into trees full of leaves, hearing kids swimming in the pool, lawns being mowed, and feeling that sunshine on our faces OUTSIDE! go here to work out your own daybook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment