Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Daybook.......


Outside my window.......WHITE snow....and it's very very cold and windy! 15* cold and minus windchills! brrr

I am thinking......About going out tonight with friends to Olive Garden for dessert, mmm

I am thankful for......Two snowdays in row now, and the Cantata Sunday night was cancelled which left me in pj's that day as well! ha

From the learning rooms......We're doing a Jesse tree, most evenings that we're home, trying to remember the true reason for the season!

From the kitchen.....Holiday swirl snowball cookies, mmmm the start of Christmas baking!

I am wearing........Jeans, red turtleneck, and a white pull over fleece!

I am creating.......Still working at that special project!

I am going......to Kohl's and Target and then Olive Garden for dessert tonight!

I am reading......Cedar Cove Christmas, Debbie Macomber

I am hoping.....to get my Christmas project DONE tomorrow (and that there's school so I can haha) and all my wrapping done on Thursday and Friday!

I am hearing.......TOTAL QUIET minus the wind...all 3 kids are off to piano lessons. One with Mike and Jordan took Macy just now!

Around the house.......pretty tidy actually, kids were a big help over the snow days, as well as Mike! It feels so good when it's tidy, but it's not ever tidy very long! ha

A few plans for the week....besides what I listed, a church board Christmas party, kids are going on a Youth outing, Christmas party at my mom's and some MORE shopping is my guess! I'm 90% done though! whew....

A picture for sharing.......The BEST daddy EVAH who will brave the cold to give joy to a girl who wanted to go out and play in the snow on Sunday and no one would go with her!! She would play outside for hours if she could!! her eyelashes were frozen after she came in and we laughed about her red nose! Have a good week everyone and go here to make up your own Daybook!




1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog and was intrigued to find out where you got the "formula" for "Daybook"....I just don't know if I can post a "daybook" from a blog entitled "A Simple Woman's Daybook"...just might not work for me.
    Amber had a great time at Olive Garden with the "ladies."
    I'm hoping to post a few entries on the many NEW recipes I tried this year...don't tell Mike...he may ask me to turn in my man card.

    ReplyDelete