Thursday, October 7, 2010

Upgrades....











So when we moved in we had this bathroom with this pink tile and blue tile floor.....well it was very costly to redo it and at the time we wanted to spend money on more prominent parts of the house. Well......it's still there and now even more costly, and I don't really mind it since it's small I can work with it.....but it needed an update! So here is the before and after.....

My friend Leanne emailed me last week because she knew I was shopping for a new shower curtain and asked me if I got one that makes me smile.....and that was a good question because it DOES!
I got these cute cute scroll candle holders at Walmart...they sort of look like an old fashioned bicycle don't they? they were so inexpensive.....I think they were $15 for both!







The shower curtain is from Target.....my friend Susie helped me decide! I showed it to her online and she thought it would get us looking more modern and she was right.....Because when you look in that bathroom those bright POLKA DOTS ARE THE FIRST THING YOU SEE.....ha So an inexpensive upgrade....yeah the pink tile is still there and the blue floor but it is cool in summer and nice and bright in the mornings! HAHAHAHA

2 comments: