Monday, October 11, 2010

My Daybook.....

FOR TODAY....

Outside my window.......Leaves changing into pretty colors and swirling swirling to the ground.....Jordan mowing the lawn for the last time this season most likely!

I am thinking........about getting cozy with Grace on the couch with some library books

I am thankful for........After listening to yesterday's sermon at church that God, our groom is preparing us for the "wedding" celebration and I want everyone I know to be ready and waiting for His arrival!

I am wearing.....Black mesh shorts and black t shirt, tenners and socks....I actually worked out earlier!

I am creating......Some sense of organization around here, it's really been an overwhelming mess lately since I've been changing out Fall/Winter clothes for Summer! blah I dislike that job!

I am going......to enjoy this free night with the family! Minus Jordan going to Cross Country practice for just an hour.

I am reading.....Christmas Angels by Debbie Macomber (I was in need of some fluff reading, since I've been reading about Teens/Tweens lately! ha)

I am hoping......that's it's a lighter week and relaxing for us as a family together!

I am hearing......Good music on our Christian station! Macy playing piano! good mix lol

Around the house.......sort of clean, sort of organized but more to go.....enough done for today though!

One of my Favorite things.......at this moment in time, Fall, the crunching leaves, changing colors, unexpected warm days, the FOOD to name a few things......

A picture for sharing, me and my guy at the Train park in town!
Go HERE to create your own daybook and link up!

1 comment: