Saturday, July 17, 2010

More vacation pictures....

A statue in front of the Fort on Mackinaw Island! they all saluted him!
Another gorgeous gingerbread house on the Island, I still can't get over how quaint they were...wonder how that would go over here in town if I painted our house in pastels with white pickets?


Gorgeous view from the top of an arch ....the water is so clear! someone wrote in stones a love message to someone! haha so cute...imagine asking someone to marry you like this?

View of the bridge from Mackinaw City. Gorgeous! the water is crystal clear!




A Bed and Breakfast in the city.....AHH the gorgeous-ness of it all.....I told the kids I was going to take a picture and say this is where we stayed! haha I wanted to go on the porch and my kids were begging me "MOM NO DON'T!" HAHA I should've!



1 comment:

  1. These houses are beautiful. As I said before, I've always wanted to go there. Thanks so much for sharing the beauty!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete