Saturday, August 15, 2009

So long.....for now!

To my bloggy friends....I've decided to break away from "blogging" for a few months....it hasn't worked out to keep up with it regularly in a way I'd like it too! I don't cook a whole lot of "new" things and there are SOOO many cool blogs and websites for food and cooking and homemaking out there for y'all to read! (part of the reason I don't take time becuase I'm busy reading theirs! ha)
So thanks for checking me out......for all your lovely comments! I hope you enjoy reading some of the great blogs at the right of my page......that's just a few of the great ones out there....I'm sure you all know of more!!
SO.....so long and farewell.......I did bake a blueberry pie today...but y'all know how to do that! haha Chow bellas!

5 comments:

  1. Well, I will miss reading your blog posts and hope you'll miss it so much that you won't be gone too long! Love ya, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Danielle's comment....hope you miss it and come back soon. I've taken some bloggy-breaks that just didn't last....I enjoy it too much (whether other's enjoy it or not is yet to be determined....ha!)

    Anyways, I'll miss your colorful blog showing up on my reader~
    Luv ya,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be kind and share the apple butter recipe with you...if you come back to blogging. Ha ha!!!! No really, after I make it and find out if it's any good, I'll let you know, that way I don't give you an icky recipe. LOL

    ReplyDelete