Monday, April 20, 2009

Looking at things like a child......of God!

Here's a little paragraph from a devotional I was reading the other night that I thought was neat. (from: 10 Minute Time Outs For Moms by Grace Fox)

In his book Who Put the Skunk in the Trunk?, author Phil Calloway tells about two eight-year old's insight on life:

The one asked the other, "Wouldn't you hate wearing glasses all the time?"
The other responded, "Nope. Not if I had the kind Grandma wears. She sees how to fix lots of stuff, and she sees lots of cool things to do on rainy days, and she sees when folks are tired and sad, and what will make them feel better, and she always sees what you meant to do even if you haven't gotten things right just yet. I asked her one day how she could see that way, and she said it was the way she had learned to look at things when she got older. So it must be her glasses."

I want to see things like that, like God does!

1 comment: