Friday, October 10, 2008

A Fall wedding!



My cousin is having an outdoor wedding tomorrow, luckily our weather is going to be lovely! I was lucky enough to be asked to make the cake so I thought I'd share! Of course I never like how any cake I make turns out, we are hardest on ourselves I suppose! The fun part was she asked for "Fallish" decorations and colors on the cake. I found these miniature pumpkins, nuts and acorns that were fun to work with! The topper will be put on at the wedding! I'm glad I don't get asked to do this very often! It was fun, and my first wedding cake and I think my last! It's too much pressure! haha Hope you are all enjoying this gorgeous Fall weather!! The wedding is at a campground and the cider mill is on the way so we plan to make a stop for some cider, apples and DONUTS of course!! Can't enjoy Fall without a crunchy, warm, cinnamon donut from the Cider mill!! ENJOY!!

4 comments:

  1. I think you did an awesome job!!! I really do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you that although none of us got to taste the cake because we had to leave early, Ruth said that everyone raved about how beautiful it was and about how delicious it was! She also said Mike was a huge help with the food and she really appreciated that so much!!! Kudos~!Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page - beautiful pictures and comments - love mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page good work! Love mom

    ReplyDelete