Friday, September 19, 2008

Soar on Wings!




I was reading in my devotions this week out of a book called Power of a Positive Mom and this verse was in there:
Isa. 40:28-31
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and the young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
This excited me because I feel like I grow weary so often, not always just physically but emotionally too and when I read "his understanding no one can fathom" touched my heart because sometimes I don't understand things that happen but HE does! I'm learning lately God has BIG things for us but sometimes we don't ask, we don't have time to expect great things or we don't believe He has great things for us! So GET EXCITED and pray something crazy......there might be things for you that you couldn't have imagined He had in store for you!!! (This is my front porch, the mums this yr. at our local farmer's market are beautiful! it's just down the street from us so we are enjoying goodies from there daily! Mike and the girls got me a beautiful white mum yesterday there!)



No comments:

Post a Comment