Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall wardrobe!


I'm SOOO tired of shorts and capris.......I'm ready for Fall clothes! there was a hint of Fall in the air today! soon enough we'll be wearing jeans. Aren't jeans the greatest? they cover all the things you want to cover, and hold in "some" of the areas you want to hold in? haha I could live in jeans and a t shirt or sweatshirt everyday! and I do most days! I know my sister in law would agree, she's a bluejean lover like me! haha

We are getting into the swing of things around here........I'm about ready to fall over by 8:30 at night. These early mornings are starting to kick in. Won't take long for my internal clock to start working right!! Hope you are all settling in and enjoying the end of summer and beginning of Fall soon! We are sure enjoying some late summer veggies from the Farmer's market! mmm Have a craving for some squash soon! yumm!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment