Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FOREVER...











Well it's been FOREVER since I posted on here...I have been baking/cooking but just haven't made anything that good perhaps! haha I was soooo sick for 2 weeks in December that we did all our yummy Christmas cookies after Christmas...we had New Years Sugar cookies! haha they were yummy...still a few favorites we plan to make!!

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! My brother moved to another state just before New Years...we were sad but he has a job transfer so we're happy if he is! but we miss he and my nephew so much!!'

We had a fun Gingerbread making party...here's Macy my sweet teenager displaying her "house"...the kids also acted out the Nativity story and it was so sweet and such a celebration of our Saviors birth...Mike and I always smile at the delight Christmas brings and the fun and love that overflows...we are so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment